Sunday 29 March 2009

Danke vielmals!


Trudi arrived from Germany today to help mom and dad take care of me for the next couple weeks. She is sweet and brought lots of presents from my family in Wertheim. Charlotte and Luisa even sent me some of their very own toys ... and I love them!!!



I also got a lovely sweater knit by Aunt Anne and Onkel Otto that I can't wait to try when I'm big enough. Aunt Lindi made me a homemade needlepoint for the wall and a Stokke chair from Aunt Lindi and Onkel Heinze that I can use when I can sit on my own.



Grandpa Karl send daddy some Wurzburger Hofbrau. He's so lucky, and I think he's going to drink them tonight with dinner.

Liebe grüße und herzlichen dank für das schönen geschenk!

0 comments on "Danke vielmals!"

Post a Comment

 

Julia1203 is an i-boy and I(heart)KSN Production in partnership with 9-Month-Miracle Delivery Systems, Inc. Copyright 2009. Template designed by Ipiet | Images by Tadpole's Notez