Saturday 28 March 2009

My pictures on Flickr


To say that my parents are shutterbugs is the understatement of the century. I mean, they take more pictures than the paparazzi who chase the Royals. Ba dum, chssh! Funny, right? Sometimes, I crack myself up ... at which point I usually wet myself.



That's a picture of me right after my first-ever bath. It wasn't half as bad as I thought, and the water was really warm. You guys should try it sometime.

To make it easy for you to see all of the pictures that mom and dad are taking, they keep them on Flickr. Dad tells me that Flickr is pretty much the only cool thing left at Yahoo! besides Delicious, whatever that means. He's such a geek, but I love him anyway.



Everyone, smile and say ... "Milkbar!"

0 comments on "My pictures on Flickr"

Post a Comment

 

Julia1203 is an i-boy and I(heart)KSN Production in partnership with 9-Month-Miracle Delivery Systems, Inc. Copyright 2009. Template designed by Ipiet | Images by Tadpole's Notez