Saturday 4 April 2009

Fun with friends


A lot of people came to visit us the past few days, and I've been having a lot of fun. Plus, Trudi took me for a walk, and we had a great time. Mom and dad like dressing me up in silly outfits. They said this one that my Tita Joan sent makes me look like a "ladybug", whatever that is ...

My parents told me that Nadja sent a bear suit for me to wear. I don't know what that means, but dad seems to be very happy about the idea.

That's my new friend Lucy. Mom and dad went to NCT parents school with Amanda and Johnnie, who are Lucy's mom and dad.

Lucy's parents are very nice, and they said that she and I can eat cupcakes together as soon as we know how to do that. These are some special cupcakes from Fru Fru that John S and his family sent to us. Dad told me that they taste even better than they look.

This is Trudi, and I love her very much. She's been helping mom and dad with everything, and this is when she took me out for a walk in my SUV. Trudi is teaching me organizational skills, and I'm having fun with her.

Dad gave me a bottle of milk today for the very first time.

This is how I look when I'm very very full ...

I'll be back soon. Bye-bye!

0 comments on "Fun with friends"

Post a Comment

 

Julia1203 is an i-boy and I(heart)KSN Production in partnership with 9-Month-Miracle Delivery Systems, Inc. Copyright 2009. Template designed by Ipiet | Images by Tadpole's Notez